Feel Relaxed About Your Business Financing With A Beauty Salon or Spa Business Loan
Our Spa and Salon Financing is way more flexible than standard business loans. Maybe you need a new website, or some new equipment, maybe you want to get a fancy new coffee maker for your clients. It’s all up to you how you use the funds.
Salons and Spas are always looking to make personalized experiences for every person that walks in the door but this can come at a cost, which is why getting financing can bring your business to the next level. Perhaps your business needs new stock or inventory. Beauty salon treatments can be expensive and taking advantage of seasonal orders could be a great investment but require capital. Or maybe you have miscellaneous areas that require your attention, from training to marketing, uniforms to improvements to your premises.
At Lendified we understand that beauty salons and spas need cash quickly to meet your growing business’ demands. That’s why we offer short-term business loans that are fast, simple and affordable. Our online application process can be completed in minutes and once you’re approved you can receive up to $150,000 in as fast as 48 hours.
- We offer business financing from $5,000 to $150,000.
- You can get a pre-qualified in a matter of minutes and this can be done online.
- The application process is quick and easy – we ask you a few questions about the nature of your business and a quick summary of your historical sales volumes.
- Once we determine how much you are eligible for financing you can expect funds within 3-5 business days.
- So if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get a loan without the hassle of the banks just fill out our easy online application form today.
So what can I use my salon or spa loan for?
You can use your funding for anything you need to grow your business. We have helped Spas across Canada for a variety of reasons including:
- Hiring skilled new staff to offer new services at your salon or spa
- Enhancing your space by upgrading furnishings and fixtures
- Gain new customers by incentivizing your loyal customers to refer a friend
- Delight your customers with magazines and entertainment in the waiting room
- Launch a special marketing campaign such as gift certificates for the holidays
- Consider expanding new services such as eyelash extensions, waxing, nail bars and spray tanning
- Sponsor bridal fashion shows to increase your brand awareness in the spring
- Purchasing new equipment like tanning beds or laser treatments for whitening at your beauty salon
You’re the one who knows what needs to be done around your salon and we’re here to help you make that happen. Our application process takes less than 10mins to complete and is cheaper than other alternative lending options such as a merchant cash advance so get your salon business on track and apply now.