Restaurant and Bar Business Loans
Restaurants, Pubs, Bakeries, Cafés, Ice Cream Parlours and Bistros are ideal candidates for restaurant loans because they accept debit and credit from customers every day.
The restaurant industry has a reputation for being a tough but exciting one to work in – this is especially true for the small business owners behind it. In addition to a passion for food and considerable knowledge of the hospitality business, another key ingredient is needed for a restaurant business to be successful. Capital is essential throughout the lifespan of your restaurant business. If you’re looking to make the most out of your restaurant and trying to act on your business plan then look no further than a restaurant loan to meet your needs with fixed & flexible payment solutions.
We understand that as a small business owner, it can be challenging to grow your restaurant business all year long. The unpredictability caused by seasonal changes requires business owners like yourself to plan ahead and ensure you have the financing to cover unanticipated expenses.
Our priority is to help your business grow:
- We offer business financing from $5,000 to $150,000.
- You can get a pre-qualified in a matter of minutes and this can be done online.
- The application process is quick and easy – we ask you a few questions about the nature of your business and a quick summary of your historical sales volumes.
- Once we determine how much you are eligible for financing you can expect funds within 3-5 business days.
- So if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get a loan without the hassle of the banks just fill out our easy online application form today.
So what I can use my restaurant loan for?
- Buy new restaurant equipment to expand your kitchen
- Start a new marketing campaign to bring in more foot traffic
- Purchase new dining area furniture
- Replenish your restaurant supplies
- Hire new staff
The restaurant business is often seasonal and preparing for high-season can require additional capital. You’ll likely have to extend your hours, hire and train seasonal staff, stock up on inventory for special events and seasonal updates, get new outdoor furniture and provide a holiday menu.
A short-term restaurant loan is ideal for investments like these because you are able to get a good return on your capital, pay off your loan quickly, and get ready for the next season.