Join a Fast-Growing Fintech Company Led by Former Bank Executives
In 2015, our founders embarked on a mission to deliver fast and affordable funding to small businesses and empower financial institutions to better serve their customers. Since then, we have delivered millions in funding and built a world-class lending technology platform that we offer to financial institutions across North America. We continue to experience significant growth and are seeking top talent who think big and are willing to roll up their sleeves.
Like many leading fintech companies, our team consists of incredibly talented and passionate professionals. But what makes Lendified feel special is the diversity of our backgrounds and skills. We are home to entrepreneurs, former bank executives, developers, accountants, adjudicators, technologists, service specialists, and salespeople. We are also home to musicians, skiers, runners, hockey players, kiteboarders, aspiring dart professionals, sailors and yogis. This unique mix creates a balanced culture of professionalism and startup life, making Lendified a great place to work.
Perks and Benefits
- Make an impact – You’ll help shape the future of small business lending.
- Personal growth – You’ll work with really bright people on a variety of projects.
- Stock ownership program – You’ll be able to think and act like an owner because you are one.
- Mandatory fun – We have foosball, dart games, potlucks, social outings, and more.
- Downtown offices – Our Toronto and Vancouver offices are in great locations and close to public transit.
- Food – We keep our offices stocked with free snacks and organize the occasional team lunch.
If you are an innovative and analytical problem solver who is interested in changing the face of small business lending then we encourage you to apply for one of our open positions.
Business Development Representative – Toronto
If you are interested in building and implementing world-class adjudication software then we encourage you to check out our Judi.ai careers page. Don’t see a position that fits your background or skills? Email us at email@example.com to let us know how you can help the team.
We are seeking an energetic and driven junior sales professional to join our team. We provide millions in funding each month to businesses across Canada and want your help in spreading the word about our fast and affordable business loans!
What you will do
There are thousands of small business owners across Canada who could use our loans to grow their business and we want you to find them. This means making phone calls, visiting local businesses, and doing whatever else it takes to connect with business owners and help them get a free quote. If you have a passion for helping people, hitting goals, and coming up with new ways to find and sell to small businesses, then this position is for you.
What you’ll get
- Ongoing training to help you succeed and grow
- Flexible schedule
- Base salary and unlimited commission
- Opportunity to help small businesses grow and save money
- 1+ years sales experience (experience selling to businesses is preferred, but not required)
- Strong organization and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle (this isn’t an issue if you don’t mind transit)
- Willingness to adjust your schedule to the needs of the business owners (many are available during the 9-5 workday, but others may work evenings or weekends)
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Base salary + UNLIMITED COMMISSION
How to apply
Simply click the button below and send us your resume along with a short description of why you think you are the right person for the job.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to talent and diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.