Keep Your Auto-Shop Fueled with Automobile Dealer Financing by Lendified
We understand the challenges of running a successful automotive business all year round as seasonal changes dictate how frequent customers will visit an auto body shop. Most automobile dealers find themselves in need of financing every now and then and the auto industry is no exception.
During slow times it’s not unusual for auto repair shops to be tight on capital making it difficult to take advantage of new opportunities. Meeting increased demand often requires investing in more staff, extended operating hours, additional supplies, making monthly payments and much more.
At Lendified we understand that dealers need financing quickly to meet your growing business’ demands. That’s why we offer short-term dealer financing loans that are fast, simple, affordable, that have rates and fees that work for your business. Our online application can be completed in minutes and once you’re approved you can receive up to $150,000 in as fast as 48 hours. We have lower rates and fees allowing you to make bi monthly payments that allow for a flexible way to pay back your financing in a way that works best for you.
- We offer business financing from $5,000 to $150,000.
- You can get a pre-qualified in a matter of minutes and this can be done online.
- The application process is quick and easy – we ask you a few questions about the nature of your business and a quick summary of your historical sales volumes.
- Once we determine how much you are eligible for financing you can expect funds within 3-5 business days.
- So if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get a loan without the hassle of the banks just fill out our easy online application form today.
So what can I use my automobile financing for?
Whether you need financing to boost your tire inventory, upgrade your automobile parts, or renovate your shop, we are here to do the heavy lifting so you can concentrate on your business needs. Here are some examples of how additional capital could help jumpstart your auto shop:
- Bring in more customers with revamped marketing initiatives like a bundled oil change and car wash offering
- Keep your customers comfortable while waiting for their service with a coffee shop, bar or vending machines.
- Expanding your business with additional service like storage lockers for customers’ off-season tires
- Purchase unwanted vehicles and parts and revamp them to sell them for a premium
- Payments and terms that work for your business
You know what it takes to grow your shop and we’re here to get you the automobile financing you need to make your dealership flourish. Get a small business loan in Canada today!